The minimum daily package applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan for tourists travelling in a group of 3 people or more is as follows:
- USD 200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
- USD 250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
The minimum daily package covers the following services;
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an premium payment).
- All meals
- A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
- All internal ground transport
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
- USD 65 Sustainable Development Fee (SDF)
Tourists travelling in a group of two (2) persons or less shall be subject to a surcharge, in addition to the minimum daily package rates. These are as follows;
- Single individual – USD 40 per night
- Group of 2 persons only – USD 30 per person per night
The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business, study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by TCB.
Prior to your trip to Bhutan, you will be asked to wire the full payment for your holiday as well as USD 40 (one time visa fee) using the communicated process.