This is all about Mountain biking.
Every adventure follows industry guidelines. We partnered with the Tourism Council of Bhutan, expert leaders in adventure travel, to define best practices and standards for safety.
Please note that outdoor activities carry risks, and you may be exposed to dangerous situations as part of this experience. Make sure you can participate safely given your abilities and the conditions (such as location, weather, and equipment).
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- The approval of tourists VISA is contingent on the full payment of the tour
- Flight ticket payment is subject to the Ticketing Time Limit issued by the airlines
Tour Cancellation and Refund Policy
- 30 to 15 days prior to arrival - 20% of the total tour cost will be levied as cancellation fee
- 14 to 7 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour cost will be levied as cancellation fee
- Less than a week prior to arrival - 100% cancellation charge will be levied as cancellation fee
Flight Ticket Cancellation and Refund Policy
Subject to the cancellation terms of the Airline
Rescheduling Tour Date
There are no charges for rescheduling your trip. However the minimum daily tariff, hotel rates, airline charges are subject to change depending on your new travelling dates
Included in the Package
|Meals||Accommodation||Transport||Bhutan visa fee|
|Govt. royalty & taxes||Tour guide||Airport transfers||Bottled water|
|Entry fees to parks and monuments||Trekking & Camping Equipment||Full porterage throughout the trek||Professional camp chef|
Not Included in the Package
|Flights to and from Bhutan||Personal expense/shopping||Alcoholic Beverages|
|Higher Star accommodation (extra charges will apply)||Travel insurance||Tips for guide and driver|